Bootstrap Live Video (Part 1 and 2)
Posted on March 7, 2014
So it just occurred to me, that some people might appreciate knowing what I’m paying attention to. I don’t have time to create my own content right now, but if you follow me on Twitter, you know I’m all about absorbing and sharing some of the best marketing content available. Check out this conference featuring some brilliant people who bootstrapped their own businesses.
So here’s some notes.
- Create relationships. Get up, get out, and go have a cup of coffee with your prospective partners.
- Test the concept. Get a prototype out to market as fast as possible. Make sure you’re hitting your target market and not just a few jealous family and friends.
- Test your conversions. Use a company like usertesting.com to get feedback from people using your site.
- Get feedback from customers and potential customers. Get responses from your buyers, and give them an incentive that addresses the “WHY” they bought, and not just the financial issues.
- Place a live chat on your site to help find out what people are looking for.
Got something to say?